Please Click Here

Please Click Here
October24,2011 (Amazing Of Thailand)

วันเสาร์ที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

A picture of something that means a lot to me



A picture of something that means a lot to me. First, this is my dog is my favorite of our family. He name’s Khao-Too. He's a dog breed golden and lives with my parents in Thailand. I don't consider my dog to be a "thing". In fact, it's the opposite. I think of him as my 1 year-old baby and he means the world to me. Second, this photo basically sums up our photos. Since I can remember, he would follow me everywhere around the house. He is slept on my bed with me, and if I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. He would get up too, and sit in the bathroom with me. Sometimes He would even try to jump on my lap. Third, my parents also treat him like a baby. The whole family loves him very much. He gets carried around everywhere. They feed him special food and they talk to him like he's one of their children. Well, I guess he really is one of their children. To sum up, a dog means a lot to me because it contains all the things I find precious in my life. So not only do I have memories of my own family living here I have memories of my dog and all the family gatherings we had there as well.

Miss you everytimes my baby -*-


2 ความคิดเห็น: