Please Click Here

Please Click Here
October24,2011 (Amazing Of Thailand)

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Introduce about myself

Hello everyone.  I'd like to begin with me introduce myself.  My name's Kanokwan Jongpian. Can you call me Gift. I was born in a cold season on New Year’s Eve. (Dec.31,1990 Don"t forget me 55 5)
In my free time I always  play the games, reading a novels , History book and Shopping.(Like most)  Every weekend I must go to everywhere for tutoring to younger generations.  I try to keep money for the future. Was the important date for me. Life to me means family. My family that always suggest for me and warns me when I did something wrong.
Then, I'd like to my the reason I study at Rajabhat  Bansomdejchaopraya University,Bkk. I'm studying in English program faculty of education. Cause I love English Language so I chose ,But I'm not that good na 55 5.
Finally, that I hope finish education as soon as (It's hard to believe) and I have a good job to do in the future.  And I want to say  something I promise I remember always whenever i need to go far be careful at the first step as well as I'll going ahead with confidence, With hope and faith, i can be conquer them all.

See you, Please follow me *******♥♥♥*******

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น