Please Click Here

Please Click Here
October24,2011 (Amazing Of Thailand)

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

i'm a crazy person


Yes, I'm a girl. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I count on my fingers in bed room. I try to accomplish things when there is still time on the bed room. I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it's a long story when it's really not!!

I would say I'm crazy!  I am absolutely crazy about. I have done some crazy things and have crazy thoughts. I guess that makes me crazy! Sometimes when I'm angry I know how crazy and annoying I can be but I can't help it! Sometimes I don't really mind being crazy, I find it fun and exciting, but then other times I hate it because I do stupid stuff and wind up in trouble or hurting people I care about!

Sometime, I talk to an imaginary person, I speak gibberish.  I do not know why I do this. In real life, It's taking over my life. Help me overcome this insanity!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น